- Inspire all learners to develop their character, talents, and interests to become respectful global citizens.
- Our mission is to grow the whole child as a joyful life-long learner within a respectful environment.
- We strive to create a community where the whole-child is supported.
- We believe that the infusion of the arts is a key way to achieve our goals and support our values and beliefs.
- We foster an environment that values diversity, laughter, joy, risk-taking, respect, and collaboration.
Students Bill of Rights:
- Students have the right to feel safe and respected by all
- Students have the right to a voice, to be heard, to be unique, and to express their feelings, ideas and opinions.
- Students have the right to experience joy, laughter, and fun at school.
- Students have the right to build positive relationships with peers, staff, and our community.
- Students have the right to a student-centered classroom that encourages curiosity and growth mindset.
- Students have the right to make mistakes and learn from them.
- Students have the right to be themselves in a classroom that supports different learning styles, varied pacing, and personalization.
- Students have the right to share and pursue personal interests.
- Students have the right to an environment that promotes and allows them to express compassion, empathy, and equity.
- Students have the right to explore visual arts, music, and drama.