Join us on 4/19/18 @ 6:30-8:30 p.m., in the Rosa Parks commons:
Ilsa Govan, co-founder of Cultures Connecting, will lead an interactive session with parents, "Talking With Children About Race". If you have any questions, please email Ashley Boughton (administrative intern) at email@example.com.
Registration for students attending Rosa Parks will be at Rosa Parks:
- February 1, 2018 from 1:00 to 7:00 PM.
- Kindergarten Registration for Students attending Redmond
Ridge East will be at Rosa Parks:
- February 7, 2018 from 3:30 to 7:00 PM.
- Tours Available (optional) on:
- February 21, 2018 at 9:00 AM or
- March 14, 2018
at 9:00 AM
- If you
are interested, please contact the office
to sign up for a tour at 425.936.2650.
– Thank You!
- If you are interested, please contact the office to sign up for a tour at 425.936.2650.
For Parents of children with serious health conditions
If your child has a life-threatening health condition, specific requirements must be met before your child can attend school. Click the link above for more information.